My client are a global media business with an exceptional brand and an expanding customer base. As part of their global strategy to increase their market share they are looking for a finance business partner who can provide a key link between finance, marketing and commercial teams within the business.
The role involves manging financial planning and analysis, business support, process improvement and providing financial modelling, key specifics of the role as follows:
- Working the global heads of business functions produce accurate forecasts, budgets and any other analysis to support the monthly and annual planning cycles.
- Develop and improve the forecasting methodology and models to improve accuracy and better quantify areas of risk and opportunity.
- Prepare financial information to help future projections, highlighting any market trends.
- Provide regular KPI reporting to better understand the performance and trends of different business units.
- Analyse profitability by customer and product.
- Understand and feedback on the impact of exchange rates on the business.
This is a truly commercial finance role with the opportunity to effect and be involved in key decision making.
Successful candidates will hold a professional accountancy qualification with significant, practical commercial finance experience. Ideally this will be gained in a complex, multi-national environment. The role requires advanced Excel skills and ideally experience of scenario modelling. it is essential you have the people skills and correct approach to partner across multiple functions of the business and at all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job