3-6 month interim role as Financial Analyst with an established Milton Keynes multi-site business.
Reporting to the FD of this established multi-site business based in Milton Keynes, as Interim Finance Analystyour duties will be varied and include:
- Sales, margin and trend analysis across a multi-site business
- Identify and analyse revenue streams, identify areas of improvement and recommend change
- Investment appraisal, produce detailed report to present to senior management
- Business partner with key, senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ability to manipulate data using excel, produce commercially focussed reports to influence business decisions
- Stakeholder management and business partnering
- Ad hoc project work assisting the FD with analysis of Capex spend.
This job would suit a qualified candidate with proven experience from the wither an FMCG or Retail industry within a Commercial Analyst/Business Partner role.
In addition, you will have in-depth analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with the ability to work creatively.
For further information on the role and to be considered for this commercial role send your cv to or call me on .
- management accounting
- Finance Business Partner. Commercial analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job