This role works closely with key decision makers with exposure to senior stakeholders. You will deliver effective financial management, control and provide sound financial advice to help shape the future success of the business.
• Support senior Business Partners to develop medium and long term planning
• Challenge the wider business regarding budgeting and spends and take a proactive role in looking to deliver efficiencies
• Support the wider finance team by developing and supplying accurate, timely and robust management information
• Review financial performance against budget with variance reporting and analysis
• Ensure effective investment management is in operation addressing risk, governance, post investment reviews, etc.
• Build and manage key relationships up to Director level including Finance Director, Operations Director and various Heads of Department
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Previous business partnering experience with the ability to evidence a commercial outlook and analytical mindset
• Experience of both financial and management accounting processes and systems
• Demonstrable influencing skills
• Proven ability to present through written, numerical and oral presentations
• Strong IT skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you're interested in this role please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job