Finance Business Partner required to join a growing Leicestershire based organisation with a worldwide reach.
This role is key in supporting the Head of Financial Management in the provision of complex financial planning, control management and costing advice to Senior Managers and Directors
My client is a leading organisation with worldwide coverage. They have a large Financial Accounting team and require
The Finance Business Partner will include:
- Business Partner throughout the entire organisation supporting budget holders in devising and delivering cost improvement plans
- Assist in the creation of budgets, forecasts and financial reports for both finance and non-finance employees
- Support the operational planning cycles to analyse business budgets and forecasts
- Produce the monthly financial position including production of income and expenditure accounts
- Develop an awareness of financial performance requirements
- Continuously identify and improve the effectiveness of accounting systems and financial reporting
- Building and introducing new financial modelling to the business to satisfy stakeholder requirements
- Deputising as required for the Head of Financial Management
The ideal candidate will be a part qualified (Finalist) accountant with strong experience of stakeholder management, budgeting and financial analysis. You will have the confidence to build relationships with key stakeholders and possess a professional and confident manner. You will be required to show a positive attitude with a strong desire to provide an excellent service and results with a successful track record in leading service and applying technical accounting knowledge.
Significant business partnering and commercial accounting exposure, excellent salary and benefits
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant