Morgan McKinley are currently working with our client in North Bristol to recruit a FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER on a permanent basis within their Commercial team. The roles are paying up to £53,000 + benefits for the successful candidate. A pivotal position in the embedding of business partnering in an ongoing time of finance change.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE ROLE
- Develop business partnering provision for the Commercial team
- An increasing opportunity to contribute to projects and provide analytical support as the business partnering capacity grows
- Ownership of monthly financial reporting and forecasting within various units including marketing & digital, regulatory and people & development
- Develop strong relationships with the executive leadership team, gaining support for budgets and planning
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA)
- A strong ability to business partner stakeholders, delivering high quality insight on analysis
- Commercial acumen alongside an influential communication style up to an executive level
- Advanced Excel and SAP skills
For more information, please call Lucy on or to apply, please e-mail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.