A hugely recognisable UK charity is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner . The post will look after the charity's core business directorate who are hugely passionate and enthusiastic about the organisation's cause. As such, the role will suit a business partner with a genuine interest in their core activities who will adopt a proactive approach in providing integral financial support.
With plenty of project based work also involved, someone with strong commercial acumen and a strategic mindset will thrive.
Below are some of the key responsibilities
- Deliver monthly management accounts to the budget holders
- Analyse and improve financial performance and capability through the interpretation of business KPI's
- Provide key support for business strategies through P&L analysis
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting processes
- Support capital projects through maintaining and monitoring cash flow forecasts
- Develop reporting tools to aid decision-making processes
Ideally you be fully-qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) but they will consider a QBE finance business partner with relevant charity sector experience.
Please do not hesitate for further information and an in-depth discussion about this fantastic opportunity
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
- Not for Profit
- management accounting
- P&L analysis
- Finance business partner
- cash flow forecasting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job