Goodman Masson is pleased to be partnering with one of the UK's leading housing associations who have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Finance Business Partner.
Reporting into the Head of Finance this role will have responsibility for building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all divisional managers across the business.
- The ability to manage key relationships with the local authorities and other housing associations; business partnering experience is essential
- Ability to look after all aspects of management accounting
- The ability and confidence to present complex financial information to non-financial staff members
- The ability to show initiative & problem solve, presenting solutions rather than just identifying problems
- Strong costing experience with the ability to value add
The successful candidate will ideally have an Audit background and will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a strong commercial mind set. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenging, yet rewarding role with an organisation that offers fantastic career progression.