A dynamic entrepreneurial online business is actively recruiting talent to join their Finance Team. A newly created opportunity has arisen, they are looking for an Commercial Finance Business Partner to work for this fast paced, growing company as they build on their strategic partnerships in order to continue their strong presence within the market.
Reporting directly into the Senior Finance Manager, you will take ownership for working alongside their marketing team. Given the scale and growth of the company’s global marketing budget this is a great opportunity to support the marketing function deliver a greater R.O.I and manage the fast-evolving budgets across more than 10 brands globally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop key relationships with the central and local marketing teams
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Marketing organisation
- Establish and supporting annual marketing strategy process
- Develop robust business cases for new marketing initiatives - operating as a key bridge between finance, Customer Intelligence and the relevant marketing teams
- Marketing ROI analysis and presentation
- Ownership of the marketing budgeting and reforecasting process and assist Financial Planning and Analysis team in group budget integration
- Work with the accounting teams to ensure the marketing costs are as accurate as possible.
- Provide periodic updates to Global Finance Team of marketing developments
- Manage and develop the Commercial Business Partnering team.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with at least a years PQE. You will have had prior experience within a business partnering position and will ideally come from a digital/ecommerce business.
An ambitious and confident candidate will exceed in this dynamic, rapidly expanding company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to make an impact within an evolving business that has embarked on significant period of change.