The successful candidate will be joining this dynamic business at a time of growth and change. Working on-site with their consulting division, you will be supporting the divisional Managing Director, Commercial (sales & marketing) and the operational consultants delivering the services.
This multi-faeceted role will focus around providing the following value-add analysis:
- commercial insight around profitability & sales targets
- budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- preparation of monthly revenue analysis - by client & project / time
- driving continuous improvement to cross departmental processes, external client processes and systems
- providing accounting oversight from a balance sheet, cashflow forecasting and long term contractual revenue recognition
Within this role you will be the sole business partner for this division, therefore it is imperative you are proactive with strong commercial acumen, will go out build relationships within the team, deliver improvements and change. You will be supported by your Group finance team, of which you are an integral part, with regular visits from the Financial Controller, Accounts Recievable Controller and Senior Group Finance Analyst. You will be required to travel to Group head office on a regular basis.
The successful candidate must be qualified (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) with strong MSExcel and systems experience.
- financial analyst finance business partner management accountant finance manager