Howett Thorpe are delighted to present this Finance Business Partner opportunity to market. The role is working within a growing business that has identified the need for an individual to manage and work with the stakeholders.
About The Role
Within this Finance Business Partner role, your remit will be split between 2 sites that the business operates within, the main office is in Gatwick and a satellite office in Woking. As the Finance Business Partner, you will be working with key stakeholders to support the continued success and growth of the business. Not only will you be involved with reporting and analysis but you will also be influencing the success of future business decisions. Duties and responsibilities within this role include:
- Responsible for high quality reporting, systems improvement and true business partnering
- Business Partnering senior stakeholders, delivering insightful analysis and reports
- Extracting and presenting of quality Management Information
- Complete preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts, including variance analysis
- Take a complete oversight of accounting record and balance sheet reconciliations
- Drive continuous improvement to systems, internal controls and processes
- Support a number of projects as required
About Our Client
This Finance Business Partner opportunity will be working within an Aviation related business. They operate from several sites across the country but this role is specifically between Gatwick and Woking. The role initially will spend a little more time in Woking (for the first 3-6 months) then you are free to move between the 2 offices as needed.
To apply for this position we are looking for an individual that has previous Finance Business Partnering experience where they have managed stakeholders and influenced the business. Other skills, experiences and qualifications required include:
- Hold a full accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA and ACCA)
- Demonstrable experience of Finance Business Partnering
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills are required, ideally at a level to complete modelling
- The ability to challenge the business
Things You Should Know
This role is a newly created role where you will be able to make it work in the way you want it to work, you will need to have the ability to give options rather than just saying no and support the business you are working within.
Commutable from: Burgess Hill, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Epsom, Esher, Fleet, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Purley, Redhill, Reigate, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Woking,
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)