We are currently recruiting for a large PE backed business based in Wigan who are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner/Commercial Accountant to join them in this business partnering capacity, building internal partnerships across multiple sites with a variety of personnel.
Duties include: -
- Working across the company to develop the understanding of financial performance across operational and commercial functions
- Preparation of the annual budget process and work closely with divisions to work in line with the budgets
- Provide meaningful analysis of weekly, monthly and yearly results, focusing on trends and challenging the business on variances to continually improve performance
- Produce the monthly board pack for the Board of Directors and Investors, including month end reporting, commentary and analysis
- Support the business transformation project and adhoc analysis
The successful candidate will be looking for that next step where they interface with the rest of the business, and wish to influence the business in obtaining its commercial and operational objectives. You will be fully qualified within the profession (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and looking to work cohesively across an organisation driving profitability, adding value to the strategic business plan. Already you will be able to demonstrate a strong technical background and commercial acumen, as well as have a driven and dependable outlook, in order to gain gravitas across the business.
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Lancashire and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion.
- Variance Analysis
- Budget Process
- Month End Close