Finance Business Partner - Leeds
This is a newly created role and an excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious FBP to join a rapidly growing organisation in Leeds.
You will be a qualified accountant with proven business partnering experience, as well as the ability to manage teams.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include:-
- Working closely with business teams to understand drive and support commercial decision making
- Leading the budget and forecasting process
- Challenging existing processes
- Leading key projects
- Investment analysis
- Providing analysis to support business cases
- KPI reporting
- Developing and delivering financial analysis
- Improving process systems and controls
- Reporting on financial performance and risks
- Project work
- Minimum of 3 years financial and commercial experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, commercially focused environment
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Solid presentation and communication skills, with ability to recommend clear decisions
- The ability to liaise and influence confidently and assertively with senior stakeholders
- Ability to travel between different UK sites
In return a competitive benefits package is on offer, including company car.