My client is a well renowned global brand, due to recent restructure they have a requirement for a Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Reporting to Senior Management, the successful candidate will analyse the financial performance of the organisation and produce monthly Management Accounts.
Other duties will include:
• Analysis of spending in-line with budgets
• Deliver three year financial plan
• Recommending ways of cost cutting
• Commentary on variances and trends
• Reporting and analysis of monthly fully allocated managerial profit and loss statements
• Preparation and variance analysis of KPI / BSC
• Preparation and review of the District P&L Business Plan
• Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
The ideal candidate will be:
• Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA)
• Advanced Excel Skills (ideally VB skills)
• Previous experience in a corporate environment in accounting positions