As Finance Business Partner You will be expected to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business in order to challenge, influence and agree actions that will allow senior management to make informed decisions.
My client a FTSE listed technology business based in Cambridge is looking for a Finance Business Partner will drive short, medium and long-term planning by partnering across Finance and the Group as a whole to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group requirements.
Youwill be responsible for:
- Planning & Budgeting
- Finance Business Partner
- Business / Process Improvement
The successful applicant will have experience in the following:
- Have extensive business partnering experience
- Be able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen and decision making
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels within a corporate environment
- Be highly-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Have substantial experience in a multi-jurisdictional and complex environments
- Have demonstrated experience in managing the preparation of financial statements for UK,
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to articulate complex financials to a wide range of stakeholders.
Salary on offer for this role is up to £50,000 plus benefits