My client is a membership body in central London looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner the role, will be a 1 year fixed term contract, paying c£43,000 p/annum.
The successful candidate will assist in the day to day running of the finance department and will report to the Finance Director.
- Lead the quarterly forecasting process for the Fitness to Practise and Registration and Corporate Resources directorates providing guidance and advice to budget-holders on the budgetary system and forecasting.
- Develop headcount reporting and analysis, as a key cost area for the organisation.
- Ensure the fixed asset register is properly maintained
- Provide advice on contract management by working the Procurement Manager to ensure value for money is achieved.
- Work with the Project Management Office to develop and enhance robust forecasting models to use within Registration and Fitness to Practise to improve decision-making.
- Assist in the preparation of the Finance and Performance Committee quarterly financial performance report.
- Qualified or studying for ACCA or CIMA (essential).
- Track record in leading the production of management accounts, forecasts, financial plans and budgets.
- Strong communicator with proven experience of building constructive relationships with budget-holders and senior management.
Skills and Abilities
- Computer literate and proficient in the MS Office suite including Word, Access, Excel (Macro Level), with a proven track record of developing an integrated accounting system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
What’s on offer?
Regular hours with a salary of c.£43,000 p/annum