Currently recruiting a new role for a Finance Business Partner for our client based in Cambridge. The role is to provide strategic support to senior stakeholders across the business with financial decision making driven by, evaluation, planning, forecasting and reporting.
• Partner with assigned areas of the business to provide real time strategic support and analysis
• Support the annual plan and monthly forecasting process
• Influence the decision making of key stakeholders through partnering
• Review monthly financial performance against budget and forecast and provide detailed variance analysis
• Proactively identify business risks and opportunities and engage with the senior leaders in the business to determine the impact
• Drive continuous improvement in Finance and the rest of the business
Building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders is key to the role and really understanding and looking to improve processes and challenge the business.
You will be a Qualified Accountant or Finalist - ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with previous business partnering experience. Experience working with ERP and reporting systems and Advanced Excel skills would also be an advantage.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure