Finance Business Partner
We are searching for an ambitious Finance Business Partner to work alongside an IT department with a £100 million annual spend. We're looking for a great business partner who is used to forming strong relationships with non-financial business leaders across a company. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate ownership of a PnL, and management of a budget. Whilst there is team support, you will be expected to thrive when working independently.
What your main responsibilities will be:
The main requirements of the role centre around the following areas:
- Partnering with non-financial business leaders in London, specifically IT.
- Supporting the preparation of reporting to the executive leadership team and board
- Reviewing of reporting packs submitted by functional and regional finance teams
- Reviewing of actual results during close period and preparation of daily flash reporting of actuals to CEO and CFO
- Working closely with the planning lead to develop workbooks and financial guidance for the annual budget and three year MTP cycles
- Supporting the consolidation of all forecasting and budgeting schedules through the annual budget and monthly reforecast processes
- Supporting the Planning lead through the planning process
- Reviewing of budget submissions to ensure accuracy
Who we're looking for:
This is a company where personal fit is crucial, and they are actively looking for the following characteristics and qualifications:
- 2-5 years' experience in finance/accounting
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Exposure to an ERP systems
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills, ability to provide judgment and understanding of complex business processes. Ability to communicate finance concepts to non-finance managers
- Above average communication skills and assertiveness combined with a strong service orientation
- A pro-active, independent and structured way of working and enjoy working in an international team
What rewards you'll get:
- Salary of between £40,000 and £52,000 based on experience
- A bright, forward looking team
- Exposure to partnering with an IT team with £100 million annual spend
- Development opportunities
- And much more which we'll explain if we think you're a good fit....
Please apply as soon as possible if you feel you are suited.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job