Responsibilities will include:
- Provide value adding support, guidance, financial review and challenge.
- Act as the financial focal point for the Group's management team.
- Work with the Group Director and management team to develop an annual budget and programme of work.
- Support the Group to enable them to prioritise activities and resources effectively.
- Manage the month end close of accounts, assuring financial accuracy and completeness and produce the financial reporting requirements for the Group.
- Ensure that planned outputs and outcomes are well articulated and understood for all activities and that performance measures are in place.
- Provide metrics and management information to assist the Group Director and activity teams in monitoring progress against intended outcomes and outputs.
- Work closely with the Management Reporting Team to develop high quality, relevant reporting for the Group and to ensure existing reporting is fit for purpose and forms part of our overall performance framework.
- Develop, support and review the business case policy and specifically support the Group in the preparation of their business cases.
- Oversee the preparation of the monthly Group Reporting pack and contribute to the preparation of the monthly MI Pack.
- Oversee the completion of a quarterly review/re-forecast of the Group's financials, resources and activities.
- Lead one of the Finance Department's customer facing, cross disciplinary teams. These teams include representation from Business Planning & Reporting, Commercial, Business Services, HR and representation from the business.
Required skillset and experience:
- Extensive month end experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident presentation skills to deal with senior stakeholders
- Advanced excel, VBA macros, complex modelling is a must
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA is a minimum requirement
If you have the relevant skills and right experience and are interested in the role of Finance Business Partner, do send in your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.