Foxwell Associates are proud to be working with a lucrative and successful multi-national retail sector client based on the outskirts of Bristol, who currently require a Finance Business Partner to join their busy FP&A department to help drive the business forward. The role requires an immediate start, working full time hours and is on a permanent basis.
A summary of the Finance Business Partner role is as follows:
- Prepare and review regular reporting, including the provision of insightful commentary developed with the business highlighting risks and opportunities
- Leading the preparation of budgets and forecasts, identifying key assumptions and challenges that are embedded in the plans
- Provide commercial analysis and recommendations to support channel deliverables
- Responsible for overseeing the day- to-day analysis for nationals, retail and on-line retail channels
- Develop and analyse business cases for new initiatives
- Develop and drive through improvements to forecasting, reporting and other financial processes to gain better control and visibility of performance
- Feed information into and ensure the accuracy of the month-end figures by working with the Financial Controller and the team
- Provide coaching, direction and management for the finance analysts
The essential criteria required for the successful Finance Business Partner are as follows:
- Qualified accountant with substantial post qualification experience in Business Partnering and Analysis
- Business partnering experience ideally in wholesale key accounts and retail sectors
- Strong IT and data manipulation skills
- Experience of staff management
- Attention to detail and superb analytical skills
The role governs a competitive salary of up to £70,000 dependent on experience.
For further details of the role, please contact Rich Cheasley of Foxwell Associates on .
- "business partner"