Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a highly successful business based in the West Bromwich area to recruit a Finance Business Partner. The successful Finance Business Partner can come from an industry or a practice background and will complete analysis to aid decision making around major Sales and Marketing campaigns.
The successful Finance Business Partner will report into the Head of Commercial Finance and will have dotted lines to the Sales and Marketing Directors. Facing off against many senior stakeholders, the Finance Business Partner will be the first line for any available promotions. The role is expected to expand into a more senior business partnering role or management role within 12 to 18 months.
Finance Business Partner - Key responsibilities:
* Partnering with the Sales and Marketing teams to understand campaign performance as well as identifying risks and opportunities to the business
* Leading the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process for your areas
* Completing the month end accounting cycle, and weekly/monthly reporting
* Providing robust analysis on performance trends, business opportunities and financial risks
* Getting involved in projects and ad-hoc activities across the wider Company
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) and will demonstrate fantastic communication skills. They will show a genuine interest in the industry and will demonstrate a willingness to participate when forming key business strategy.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business and be directly involved in commercial decision making, within an environment which is passionate about the development of its employees.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.