My client are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the business on a contract for 12 months. As they continue to grow and go through a large transition within the business they will need a business partner who will be able to support them through the process.
My retail client are a market leader in their field. They are a well known name and an excellent brand to to work for. Based in the Watford area, there are good transport links by road & there is a great office to work in.
The business have many projects that need to be accounted for accurately & there is a constant need for insight, analysis & business partnering from a financial perspective. That is what this particular role will be for. The successful Business Partner
The day to day duties of the Finance Business Partner will be managing the finances for all contacts within their region. Your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing financial, commercial and strategic support to the Financial controller
- Preparation and maintenance of clear to accurate management information
- Producing month management accounts, KPI's, budgets, forecasts and variance analysis
- Data modelling capabilities
- Managing the business planning process, P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing meaningful commentary and analysis of financial data
- Maintain fixed assets resister for their region
- Managing sales and purchase invoice processes to endure transactions recorded correctly
- Identify and report risks and breaches immediately
The successful Finance Business Partner will have the following:
- Working towards a finance qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
- Qualified by experience of working in a finance function
- Knowledge of excel, power-point
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and work with member in a hands on management capacity
This is a full time position with a very competitive salary dependant on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job