IT Finance Business Partner
Strategic business unit:
Headquartered in the UK, the client is a global engineering group specialising in extreme environment components and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defence and energy markets.
The civil aerospace presence covers large commercial transports, regional aircraft, business jets, helicopters and general aviation. Its defence markets cover all military aircraft types, land systems, naval platforms and aerial, land-based and marine threat simulation training and weapons systems development. The firearms element of this capability extends into law enforcement and security organisations.
The group's growing presence in energy is driven by our core fluid controls, heat management and sensing and monitoring capabilities, many of which are deployed to help reduce the maintenance costs, fuel consumption and carbon emissions of industrial gas and steam turbines.
To be the IT Finance Business Partner for the Information Services business unit as it is known based in our corporate office in Bournemouth.
- Support all aspects of the monthly reporting in conjunction with the IT and Finance teams.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting cycle in line with the IT and Finance teams
- Assist in the production of the monthly reporting pack
- Assist in the participation in analysis of ad hoc-requests from IT
- Assist the PMO and Project leads in improving the processes and reporting
- Assist in various projects such as system implementation and process improvement
- Monthly/Quarterly reporting
- Analysis of KPI's & presentation to stakeholders
- Supplier cost auditing and analysis
- Interpreting data information and analyse reports
- Support across MIS projects
- Monitor supplier spend
Key skills and competencies required:
- Degree qualified
- Qualified Accountant
- Project finance experience
- Cross allocations / Charge back experience
- Experience of working within a corporate culture
- Strong interpersonal skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent excel skills
- Able to assess, assimilate and use information with good attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- High level personal integrity and professionalism
- Experience of working within a large business which includes a standalone IT function supporting a global network of offices
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on or visit our website www.aeropeople.com