My Client a leading Technology Business with a well established International client base is looking for an Finance Business Partner to join their London head office team.
Due to a promotion in the department an Finance Business Partner position has become available. This role will report to the Financial Controller.
As an Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Producing the financials in relating to Sales within the Month End reporting deadlines.
- Reconciling the Balance sheet accounts.
- Creating reports for the Monthly board pack.
- Posting UK payroll journals.
- Calculating and posting accruals as part of the Month end close process.
- Maintaining the Fixed asset register and calculating the monthly depreciation and posting the journals.
- Working closely with the Accounts Assistant to ensure that customer receipts are received and logged so that customers can get their keys.
- Understanding the complexities of software revenue recognition, thus tracking and releasing deferred revenue on a monthly basis, ensuring that it reconciles back to the accounts.
- Raising customer invoices on Sales Force, ensuring that they are being sent to the correct contact and enter them on our accounting system, Sage Line 50.
You will be a Graduate with ideally a 2.1 or above with a good educational record to date. You must have 1-2 year's worth of experience in an accounting/finance team.
This role will look to pay full study support as well as offer a competitive benefits package plus discretionary bonus.