We’re looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join a City-based Investment Business for a 12 Month fixed-term contract.
This role will suit someone who enjoys the commercial side of Finance, who can manage multiple projects and stakeholders at once and enjoys face-to-face interaction.
- Manage all financial reporting and planning for projects to Finance Director, Central Functions to support the Finance Director - Lending, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Information Officer, Head of Business Change
- Act as a Business Partner to stakeholders to ensure information is accurately reflected and provide insight into future initiatives and strategic direction
- Produce high-level Management Information and ad hoc analysis
- Manage the annual budget, forecasting and three year strategy and ICAAP process for projects from a financial perspective
- Monitor the financial targets and performance based on Bank Strategy. Agreeing remedial action with stakeholders where necessary
- Quantify and monitor project benefits and providing the required reporting
- Review and challenge the cost benefit analysis, ensuring that key assumptions are documented and supported appropriately
Skills & Experience:
- Fully qualified Accountant or Finalist
- At least 2 years experience as a Finance Analyst, Business Partner or Commercial Management Accountant
- Ability to prioritise and deal with a wide range of activities at the same time to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to influence others
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office packages, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable items
This is to cover a period of 12 months (maternity leave) but there are likely to be permanent opportunities at the end for a high-performer.