This role is integral to the Finance Team providing accurate, real-time and meaningful analysis to support the commercial decision making process in the business. The individual will have strong analytical and modelling skills and will use technical knowledge to apply finance and accounting principles to business propositions and projects.
BUSINESS PARTNERING - EASYJET
- Business partner to the EasyJet contract management team
- Producing timely and accurate management accounts, with variance analysis
- Developing robust budgets, short and long-term forecasts for each the gross profit for each element of the contract
- Delivering reliable and timely information and analysis to support key decisions.
- Responsible for overseeing that financial accounting produce timely and accurate billing information
- Liaising with EasyJet procurement in relation to invoicing and disputes
BUSINESS PARTNERING - PBH
Supporting the Senior Finance Business Partner:
- Producing timely and accurate management accounts with variance analysis
- Developing robust budgets, short and long-term forecasts for each the gross profit for each element of the contract and inventory
- To liaise with other departments to ensure all relevant data included in commercial analysis.
- To monitor and report to management on financial progress of new contracts and ad hoc projects.
- Supporting the FP&A Director of Finance and Senior Finance Business Partners with analytical work and business cases/tenders/bids strategic projects
- Continuous development and improvement of financial analysis tools to assist decision-making.
- Work closely with wider Finance department in order to ensure accurate reporting and data integrity.
Respond to ad hoc financially related queries for one off requests and analysis from the business.
- Part-qualified or newly qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or qualified by experience.
- Strong IT skills - Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong economic modelling skills.
- Ability to take sole ownership with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and deal with conflicting interests.
- Organised with strong focus on detail but with an ability to identify priorities and bigger picture.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with people of all levels of seniority and achieve continuous improvements in process and efficiency.
- Flexible attitude to get involved in further, and ad hoc, activities in a fast-growing business.