Due to this market leading company experiencing significant growth, A Finance Business Partner is now required to join this high performing business.
A diverse, high growth and progressive business based in Herefordshire.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing key and insightful financial information to support the wider strategic decision making of the business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Supporting with the financial planning of the division, including the monthly rolling forecast
- Assisting with long term financial planning, including the annual budgeting process
- Supporting in the production of monthly management accounts
- Detailing monthly commentary and variance analysis
- Providing financial analysis for the project investment decisions
- Ensuring effective financial controls are in place and adhered to
- Supporting Senior Management with the financial strategy
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- A proven track record in working in a complex business
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with key stakeholders
- The ability to effectively analyse key data using Excel
Competitive salary and benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job