Chase and Holland are proud to be working exclusively with this fast growing, well respected service business who have exciting continued growth plans. They are seeking a driven, proactive part qualified Finance Business Partner to support driving financial and operational performance and future group strategy. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and detailed MI analysis for 2 divisions
- Producing detailed variance analysis against budgets and forecasts
- Proactively partnering the operational managers, seeking to drive performance improvement
- Lead monthly meetings with Operational Managers to review discuss support to drive performance improvements and make recommendations for improvement strategies
- Assisting in the production of group strategies including producing and presenting KPI’s to all levels of stakeholders
- Support with the driving improvements in the accounting system, reporting and processes
- Assist with maintenance the group fixed asset register
- Supporting with year end accounts and preparation for the auditors
- Assist with external reporting requirements, including Group VAT Returns
- Assist with delivering accurate monthly forecast information and annual budget information for your business units
- Support senior management with any ad-hoc projects, investment cases and queries
The client is looking for positive, dynamic candidates with a proven track record of improving performance and profitability. If you are a candidate looking to apply straight from practice you will need to have strong exposure of business partnering clients.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Actively studying early to mid stages CIMA or ACCA
- Strong interpersonal skills along with the confidence/passion to add value and get into the business
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to prepare clear managerial information
Our client, are offering a competitive remuneration package of £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent upon experience), contributory pension, various incentive schemes and excellent study package if required.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job