Finance Business Partner - Wokingham
My client is an international leader in the automotive sector, recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to manage performance, lead forecasting and execute the continuous improvement plan. With the support of a small team, you will be a key stakeholder in this multi-national business, partnering with non-finance to drive performance within the group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating the strategic and annual plan, and quarterly forcast cycles
- Leading the month end process with an emphasis on key performance drivers
- Providing end to end finance business partner support to manufacturing, marketing and group finance
- Decision support on key initiatives and CAPEX
- Previous experience directly managing at least one direct report
- Strong background in decision support / business partnering
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Retail/FMCG experience or experience working in a fast paced environment
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader with exposure to various stakeholders and autonomy to shape processes, a team and decision making.
- Continuous Improvement
- Decision Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job