I am seeking a finance professional with a commercial mind to support non finance stakeholders within the business. This would suit someone who has an eye for detail, can analysis, interpret and report back on financial data.
This role will is a contract position for 6 months, however could become a longer term role for the right person.
My client is a global business offering goods and services to a variety of customers. Due to growth, and acquisition, they currently need some extra finance/ commercial support.
The role will involve:
- Balance sheet control/ control accounts
- Supporting with budgeting process
- Analysing data
- Reporting key findings back to stakeholders
- P+L analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Producing MI reports
- Ad-hoc analysis and accounting
- Producing cost reports and analysing
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be available at short notice and happy with initially a contract role
- Be able to work in Weybridge 1-2 days per week (flexibility to work from home will be offered)
- Part qualified - CIMA/ACCA
- Have balance sheet/ P+L knowledge and working experience
- Be a clear communicator that can engage with a variety of stakeholders
- Understanding of IFRS
- Advanced Excel skills
Please apply to find out more
- finance business partner
- cash flow forecasting
- cost centers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'