Finance Business Partner
Series B Tech Scaleup
Talentedge are working very closely with one of the UK’s fastest growing Scaleups assisting them in securing a high calibre Finance Business Partner into their growing team. This business over the past 18 months have doubled their revenue figures and headcount and are looking to replicate this growth over the next 12 months. This role has great exposure into the founders, board members and senior leadership team!
- Build business partnering relationships with the relevant stakeholders for your business area
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to provide them with the relevant tools needed to optimise performance and meetobjectives.
- Analysis of results, variance explanations, updated forecasts and identifying opportunities.
- Delivery of detailed analysis and recommendations for commercial deals, business decision, and investment appraisals / business cases
- Deliver accurate financial planning deliverables, including budgeting, forecasts, and strategic plans
- Interpretation, and driving actions off the back of monthly results, working with the rest of the Finance team to share insight and ensure Financial records marry up with business activity
- Manage risks and opportunities for your business area
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Background in a startup or scaleup
- Excel / Google Sheets experience
- Strong modelling (pricing)
- Confident designing and building new processes and procedures
- Demonstrable experience working with both data and various stakeholders
- SQL knowledge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'