Marks Sattin are currently partnering a leading FMCG business who are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner for their Kettering manufacturing site.
In this role, you will play a key role in the delivery of accurate daily and weekly profit and loss reporting for the site. Ensuring that the ledger reconciliations are completed in a timely manner and the reporting requirements are adhered to, in line with group policies. The role will also assume responsibility for capital expenditure support and analysis.
Key duties as Finance Business Partner include:
- No "grey" areas in any P&L figures produced.
- Accurate measurement of performance vs budget / forecast / previous week's performance.
- Accurate and on-time issuing of daily and weekly P&L's in line with group guidelines.
- Balance sheet reconciliations completed in a timely manner.
- Accurate stock / financial reconciliation of accounts.
- Provide accurate P&L for weekly site executive meeting
- Provide ad hoc financial data to the site teams as required.
- Monitoring capital expenditure, completing ROI / cost analysis and preparing documentation wherever required.
- Adhoc tasks and project delivery for the site leadership team
This is a great opportunity for someone who is newly qualified seeking a role where they can act as a business partner between finance and operations to help drive financial performance.
Candidates will ideally come from a manufacturing, engineering, supply chain & logistics or FMCG background due to the nature of the business.
A competitive salary of £38,000 - £43,000 is on offer with other benefits.