We are recruiting for an innovative social business in the Merseyside area who are looking to develop their business partnering proposition. Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be providing expert financial advice to the strategic and operational leaders for all companies withing the group.
- Produce consolidated management accounts and board reports for all legal entities
- Develop and model the group strategy
- Develop, understand and review key financial indicators
- Support the year end process ensuring auditors have all they need
- Produce the annual budget for each of the entities
- Be a true business partner to non finance budget holders and advise accordingly
- Lead and develop a team of two
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who have experienced significant growth meaning internal career opportunities will be on offer for high performers. Suitable applicants must be Qualified, be able to demonstrate key behaviours including leadership skills, the ability to engage with senior stakeholders and someone who can analyse and interpret financial data. If you are interested to find out more please send your CV to .
- Management Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'