T2M Resourcing are working on behalf of a leading manufacturing business, who, due to growth and expansion have an opportunity for a Finance Business Partner/ Management Accountant. As Finance Business Partner/ Management Accountant you will support the operational management team with financial analysis to support strategic decision making. Salary circa £40,000 per annum plus Benefits Package
As Finance Business Partner/ Management Accountant key responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team and producing monthly management accounts and analysis for a business with turnover of £200m+
- Business Partner with the Senior Management team across group operations to understand key commercial issues facing the business.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports to business managers
- Developing cost and analysis models
- Supporting Financial Planning and budgeting processes
- Review of intercompany transactions
- Undertaking projects
- Keep strong financial controls over cost centres, monthly reconciliations and forecasts.
- Report accurate data, delivered on time, show commercial insight and provide recommendations for action.
To be successful in the role of Finance Business Partner/ Management Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Candidates will be either finalist or qualified (ACCA / CIMA or equivalent) accountants, with relevant experience
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to see the "bigger picture" and support the Business Managers
- Experience of business partnering with senior stakeholders.
- Be confident and articulate with the ability to produce and present high quality financial information
- Have an analytical and enquiring mind
- Strong Excel skills are essential. Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary circa £40,000 + Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- The opportunity to work in a business with a "work hard, play hard" culture where results are rewarded.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accounts
- Microsoft Excel
- Business Partner Support