A large technology company are looking for a highly commercial Finance Business Partner to join the team in their Hounslow office. This is a very strategically focussed role which will work alongside numerous divisional heads. This business are looking to hire a candidate who is commercially astute and keen to work in a highly versatile position. The candidate can be from a variety of finance backgrounds, as well as a consulting background.
- Support an efficient and effective budgeting and forecasting process
- Working on potential mergers and acquisitions, geting involved in post merger integration.
- Lead on the preparation of the monthly trading review pack
- Provide assistance and support to the annual 3 year Business planning process
- Look for opportunities for cost savings and improved cost control
- Communicate and discuss issues and risks with the senior leadership team
- Assist in the creation of financial presentation material
- Degree educated and professional accountancy qualification.
- Experience of development projects.
- Experience of working closely with non-financial personnel.
- Experience of operating in the technology sector.
- Ability to implement and manage reporting processes.
- Ability to build and manage a team.
- Financial Forecasting
- Financial Planning
- Trusted Business Partner