Superb opportunity for a Qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA Accountant to join a leading FMCG organisation.
With great commuter links, the organisation are a globally recognised brand and in a newly created position offers an opportunity for a goal driven accountant to put their mark on continued business success and growth.
In terms of duties the successful candidate will report direct to the MD and you will provide:
- Support and reporting requirements to monitor and track performance across varying departments of the business, supporting the business in providing financial reporting to make optimal business decisions.
- Analysis of KPI reporting
- Implementation of financial controls
- Sole responsibility for financial reporting requirements, including monthly and year-end accounting including Balance Sheet reconciliations and support the development of the annual budget.
- Strong excel modelling skills will be required
This opportunity will suit a technically strong Accountant with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position.
The role will offer clear and defined reporting lines and structure to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved.