We`re looking for a Finance Business Partner - Fund Management to join our Commercial Finance team in central Bristol on a 13 Month fixed term contract.
WHAT THE FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER JOB INVOLVES:
As the Finance Business Partner, you`ll play a key role in supporting the Head of Fund Management primarily with commercial analysis, decision support, reporting, planning and forecasting.
Day to day you`ll:
- Provide forecasts, analysis and clarity on the calculation of fees from funds
- Manage the offshore structures
- Attending external investor meetings and events and responding to investor queries and requests
- Provide external quarterly reporting and management information to fund investors
- Prepare annual business plans for the funds to be communicated externally
- Managing the sourcing and allocation of capital within the funds
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:
As well as being a qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA), it`s important to us that you`ll have the following experience and skills:
- An ability to develop effective working relationships with senior internal and external business stakeholders
- Ability to provide challenge and hold to account commercial teams in order to drive business performance
- Excellent analytical skills and communications skills
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritising tasks when required, multitasking and meeting deadlines
- Flexible and capable of undertaking travel to London and other UK locations on a regular basis
ABOUT UNITE STUDENTS:
Unite Students offer safe, high quality and bills-inclusive homes for around 50,000 students in 140 properties, across 28 university cities, working with 60 Universities.
Our 1,250 employees are committed to listening to our students and growing our business to anticipate and nurture their needs. Investors in People (IiP) recently awarded us `Gold Status` an accolade which recognises that Unite Students offers a great place to work with a clear commitment to developing employees.
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. We`re only interested in your talent, your potential and your personality and in offering you an environment where all three can develop and grow - regardless of your background. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.