I'm currently working with a leading FinTech business who are looking to recruit for a Finance Business Partner on an interim basis. The successful candidate will be required to provide information that aids strategic decision making while supports exciting growth plans.
Key areas of delivery:
- Management accounts and associated reporting
- Finance business partnering to the service function providing advice, analysis, trend information, scenarios and coming up with recommendations
- Budget management; formulate budgets and forecast models and provide information on variance
- Budget planning on a monthly and annual basis and feeding into a 3 year strategic plan
- Project management such as cost/benefit analysis etc.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA) with a strong academic background
- A proven record working in a complex organisation in a commercial role, with a track record of delivering finance change and process improvement
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to think strategically and beyond finance
- Financial Modeling
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job