Finance Business Partner, Facilities management
My UK wide client has a newly created role in the Cambridge office for a Finance Business Partner to support their Facilities management operations team. Initially this is a 12 month fixed term contract, however the expectation is that it may become a permanent role.
You will be based with the operations team responsible for the East of England, with a reporting line into Head Office.
Key Responsibilities of the role include
- Provision of information, guidance, support and advice to FM/Operational management.
- Lead on service pricing policy, allocation of services and consistent implementation thereof.
- Provide detailed information and analysis for Cost Transformation program, ensuring the appropriate governance process is adhered to throughout.
- Build relationships with and work with managers to improve the use of relevant supply channels through benchmarking and options appraisal.
- Contribute specialist technical accounting and business knowledge, strong analytical skills, and effectively communicate highly complex, contentious or sensitive finance issues to non finance people.
- Monitoring of key efficiency targets, work closely with business partners to develop efficiency plans. Continually strive to achieve value for money.
Business Case Development
- Support the Lead FM Business Partner with quality inputs for reporting and business cases to Senior Management Team.
- Produce detailed and robust costing information to support business case inputs and review.
- Undertake financial analysis, risk assessment and direct communication with managers to ensure validity of analysis and agreement.
- Experience of developing, introducing and improving systems, as well as maintaining the integrity of existing financial systems.
- Excellent knowledge in the use of integrated financial systems and spreadsheets to assist the inputting, manipulation and extraction of data from various systems and packages.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience working within a Facilities Management company, where you have supported the operational teams from a finance perspective. ideally you will be qualified or qualified by experience. You must have great communication skills, be a self starter and able to work on your own initiative, whilst reporting remotely to the senior team. You may have to travel, so a full driving licence is important
What you'll get in return
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, offering a salary up to £50,000 + £3000 car allowance and potentially a 10% bonus. The expectation is that this will be come a permanent role, although it is being offered at as a fixed term contract initially.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Facilities management finance business partner