- Ensuring the Management Accounts team achieves the timely and accurate production of the Monthly Management Accounts and MI pack
- Commercial Review and Analysis and the presentation of Business Performance results/MI to the Senior Management team and Board of Directors
- Supporting & challenging Operations Managers to ensure they take appropriate action to deliver optimum efficiency and productivity in order to drive financial performance
- Supporting the Senior Management team with the information required to ensure that best business decisions are made
- Financial Modelling and What if Scenario analysis
- Understanding and escalating potential risks to the company budget/forecast
- Working with Operations Business Partners to ensure that the company fully utilises its IT and headcount resources
- Working to ensure optimum business performance through moving away from legacy ineffective, manual processes to streamlining and automation
- Developing a modern and effective financial and MI reporting suite to meet the evolving demands of the business
Applicants must be fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA Professionals with previous experience in a Business Facing Commercial Management Accounts or Finance Business Partner role. You will be familiar with working closely with Operations Teams/Budget Holders and will have the gravitas, credibility & commercial acumen required to evaluate, critique and support high level commercial decision making. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded and successful businesses in Merseyside, as part of a friendly, supportive and energetic team. A competitive salary is complemented with impressive benefits including flexitime (5 days around core hours), 25 days holiday and 10% pension following a qualifying period.
Howarth Morris are the North Wests leading Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'