A national facilities management business in Central London are looking to appoint a talented Finance Business Partner to join their high performing finance team.
The business is currently going through a period of significant change and expansion and there is a real opportunity for this person to progress within the business, and be exposed to varying and high level responsibilities as the role develops.
The Finance Business Partner role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Design, development, implementation and management of robust bottom up forecast
- Prepare investment proposals and appraise investment decisions
- Support the business with implementation of its strategy
- Review management accounts providing insight as appropriate
- Key liaison between the central finance and the business
- Attend regional meetings providing financial updates
- Challenge and support managers to achieve the companies objectives
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA) with relevant post-qualified experience
- Strong commercial finance and business partnering experience
- Candidates will ideally have either construction, social housing or facilities management industry experience
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- finance analyst
- finance business partner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job