Finance Business Partner - Buckinghamshire - £40k-£50k
Finance Business Partner - Buckinghamshire - National Brand - £45,000-£50,000
A Finance Business Partner role, partnering with Directors, Operations Managers and Sales teams based in Buckinghamshire, UK.
The role will work closely with sales and commercial teams to provide financial awareness and understanding into the product performance. This will include sales volumes, margins, customer analysis, and product quality. You will be a trusted and valued partner to the commercial teams and the main objective of your role is to drive business performance.
- Sales & Margin analysis, forecasting, financial planning and variance analysis across the business product lines and customers.
- Build relationships with sales managers and challenge and influence commercial decision making.
- Question the business and drive a commercial mindset at all times.
- Continuously monitor product and customer performance and identify areas for improvement
- Responsibility for providing all commercial information and financial packs to stakeholders
- Act as the central finance point of contact for internal customers and non-finance stakeholders.
- Help to create annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with previous experience of working in a business-facing commercial role. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build effective and long-standing working relationships.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch to discuss.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'