Edward Mann are hiring for a fantastic Food and Events business that operate as an SME but are an entity of a much larger organisation.
The role is a hybrid position consisting of Business Partnering, month-end management accounting as well as managing the finance operation of that entity.
You will be responsible for managing a small team and working closely with MD and other senior managers within the business.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly management accounts pack.
- Reporting on multiple P&L’s totalling £10m+ turnover
- Month-end Journal posting, including accruals, prepayments and intercompany work
- Analysis of \costs and work in progress reconciliations
- Management of Fixed Asset Register
- Monthly stock reconciliation - recognising and drawing attention to any variances
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- Management of two finance assistants
- Credit control duties
- Preparation of year-end audit pack and liaise with auditors
- ad-hoc Projects as and when required
- Part-Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA, or equivalent
- Advanced excel skills
- Previous business partnering experience.
- Strong analytical skillset
For more information please apply ASAP.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'