Finance Business Partner/Assistant Commercial Accountant - An exciting opportunity to join an established and reputable business who provide a wide range of services and goods to the agricultural industry. Based in the heart of Devon, they have been established for over 50 years and have exciting plans to continue this growth. The main focus of this position will be to accurately account and report on cost performances across the support functions. and to drive cost and working capital improvements.
Day to day responsibilities will include: -
- Deliver period end cost accounting.
- Repotting with value analysis on period end performance.
- To partner with marketing on pre and post promotional and advertising ROI.
- To partner with Procurement to drive reductions in stockholding and improved working capital.
- Own the forecasting and budgeting process for Support function
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience :
- Part Qualified or Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA /CCAB
- Experience in working within a finance function within the retail sector would be an advantage.
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel to an advanced level.
- Confident and effective communication skills across functions and hierarchy.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
This position requires a highly analytical individual with is able to utilise their skill sets across difference functions within a business. It is worth noting that our client is also willing to offer study support for the right candidate. If you are looking to work for a progressive organisation within a varied and challenging position, then please send your CV through to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"