Finance Business Partner - 35-40k - The Arts - West London
*Finance Business Partner wanted for a prestigious Not for Profit organisation in West London*
This role will be reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner
Purpose of this role;
To undertake a business partnering role, developing good working relationships with, and proactively supporting and advising Senior Management, Heads of Departments and their reports, providing the support, critique and analysis necessary to allow budget holders to manage their areas of the business and take full accountability for its performance. To work with the budget holders to support the annual budgeting and in-year forecasting processes, and contribute to the production of a long term financial model.
Duties of the role will include the following;
- Contribute to the delivery of the monthly finance packs, providing variance analysis, project updates and other narrative.
- Maintain and improve budgetary and progress reports and the integrity of the ledgers. Ensure that additional reports produced to assist budget holders in understanding their performance are in a format that can easily be understood by all users of the information and reconcile back to ledgers.
- Contribute towards the creation and maintenance of a long-term financial model that can be used to identify issues well in advance and identify mitigating actions.
- Ensure budget-holders delivering complex, multi-year projects are supported in their monitoring and understanding of project budgets.
- Identify other reporting or analysis requirements.
- Support the Financial Reporting & Compliance team in relation to information needed for dealing with tax relief.
- Work with Reporting Accountant to deal with discrepancies in the month end pack
You will need to be;
- Qualified accountant: ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA with solid relevant experience.
- Up to date applied knowledge of management accounting issues.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Pro-active and flexible approach to seeking solutions to problems, assessing complex issues and distilling them into clear and manageable priorities. Able to use initiative.
- An enthusiastic and keen character! Culture fit is very important!
- An interest in the Not for Profit sector.
- Knowledge of the Charities SORP and Charity Accounting.
- Experience of Microsoft Navision
- Experience of working within the Not for Profit Sector
Closing date for this role is the 12th of April 2018
- Not for Profit
- Variance Analysis
- finance business partner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job