We are currently recruiting a Finance Business Consultant for a world renowned international development organisation whose turnover is set to exceed £1 billion. The main aim of the role is to provide financial support and advice focussed on delivering a sustainable and commercially successful contracts business, working closely with UK, Global and Regional teams to provide commercial insights and management information to support decision-making. The organisation is aiming to be more commercial in their approach whilst maintaining its public service ethos and charitable purpose.
- £45,000 - £48,000 basic salary
- Generous Pension (21%)
- 32 days annual leave + bank holiday’s
- Flexible working
- Provide advice and support to regional commercial finance managers in the development of strategic and business plans, particularly the pipeline of new contracts.
- Develop insights into donor landscape and financial implications of different contract types and service offering.
- Establish strong working relationships with business development both globally and in regions in order to both support and challenge the financial performance of bids and new contracts.
- Develop understanding of funders and external partners and promote proactive engagement to support business growth.
- Review global bids and new commercial contracts as part of the contracts approval process - review of the contract pricing model (CPM) before each proposal is internally approved.
- Provide regional commercial finance managers with support for complex contracts, while helping regions to build their own capability.
- Act as a liason with global and specialist finance functions including tax and treasury to assess new business opportunities and understand risk.
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Strong financial modelling skills
- International contract management experience
- Excellent excel skills
- Experienced in financial planning & analysis, including management information reporting
- Good communicator and able to build relationships across all levels
This is an exciting role that will offer excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate. For more information please do get in touch.
- Commercial Finance
- financial modelling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job