Finance Business Analyst, £350 - £400 per day Umbrella Co (IR35)
For a large international organisation, we're recruiting an interim Finance Business Analyst for up to 6 months to support Global Business Leads with planning, forecasting and commercial performance monitoring. The Finance Business Analyst will provide assurance on the integrity of financial management reports and confirm accuracy of business performance analysis. You'll implement new ways of automating financial planning and reporting / consolidating information and will act as a finance and business partner to Global Leads, taking ownership of global operation costs and FP&A. This role will lead on the cost centre set-up in SAP and the rationalisation and design of new reports.
- Lead on the rationalisation of SAP cost centres and associated global operations reporting
- Work with stakeholders globally to enhance management reports and cost analysis for decision making
- Support the planning process
- Provide user-friendly regional consolidation and interpretation of plans and forecasts
- Support the Head of FP&A to introduce changes on planning and forecasting processes
- Support the Head of FP&A in developing planning tools that automate and streamline planning and forecasting processes at country and regional level
- Investment cases preparation, modelling and scenario planning
- Business partner with Regional Leads and senior stakeholders
- Lead on product and business trends and KPIs
- Lead on variance analysis of performance vs target, highlighting risk areas
- Business performance management, scenario analysis and cost allocation
- Support the design and implementation of SAP cost centres and business performance dashboards.
- Part or fully qualified accountant with proven operational financial management and management accounting experience
- Excellent cost accounting experience
- Excellent SAP skills
- Experience of delivering results within a complex global company
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven planning, forecasting and budgeting experience
- Shared Services experience
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
- management accounting
- financial planning and analysis
- quarterly reporting
- 5year plans
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'