Purpose of the Job
- To prepare and present TGO Regional reports and Capital Expenditure reporting for Israel / Respiratory & APAC region.
- Prepare & complete ongoing monthly tasks - Month End Reporting, Period Forecasts, Annual Budgets, ad-hoc reports etc. for Israel / Respiratory & APAC region.
- To help deliver sound Financial Management and Control in Teva Pharmaceuticals.
- To provide financial support to assist the achievement of region low cost manufacturing objectives & AOP targets.
Key Result Areas
- Participate in the Regional Monthly, Quarterly, Year-end reporting, Periodic Forecasts and AOP processes.
- Preparation and verification of Regional Presentations.
- Co-ordinate the collection and consolidation of information from the Sites within the Israel Respiratory & APAC Region.
- Support day to day activities - e.g. provide on-going support to site controllers & assist Regional Controller with ad-hoc tasks & data analysis, complete 3RD party Distribution process including TPA analysis & costings.
- Participate in various regional Projects as required, e.g. Hyperion project etc.
- As a member of the Regional Team, ensure the delivery of a high standard of service to both internaland external customers, completing all deadlines on time & in full.
- To support the ethos of lean culture, by the identification and systemisation of all relevant processes.
- Manage, upload and validate all corporate reporting ensuring adherences to corporate guidelines and requirements.
- Prepare & present Regional Data for Operations and Capital Expenditure reporting.
Low Cost Manufacturing
- To contribute to the regions low cost manufacturing objectives by providing financial management and analysis with an emphasis on recommending remedial actions required.
- Implement and support the corporate performance management systems.
Business Strategy and Performance
- To ensure that the IL/Respiratory & APAC AOP is completed to corporate deadlines & monitored appropriately.
- Prepare and complete Monthly Reporting, Periodic Forecasts and ad-hoc reports for the region.
- Ensure that data is provided and uploaded in accordance with Corporate Guidelines.
- Provide on-going support to site and Regional controllers.
- To ensure that appropriate controls are in place to achieve the highest economic level of compliance with corporate policies and relevant legislation.
- To help ensure that financial reporting and audit standards and deadlines are achieved & maintained, including Sarbanes Oxley.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGMP, SOP, Specifications, Regulatory Affairs, Health and Safety and Environmental requirements.
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience:
- Analyst with at least 2 years relevant post qualification experience, Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a relevant systems accounting role.
- Previous Lead System Accountant experience within ERP / Hyperion environment is preferable.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Knowledge and understanding of the Chemical / Pharmaceutical manufacturing sector or other industries where similar best practice are in place.
- High degree of computer literacy, in particular with regard to ERP and Hyperion systems.
- Advanced Excel Skills & Power point skills
- High level of attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to work on own initiative.
·Analyst with at least 2 years relevant post qualification experience, Accounting or equivalent.
·At least 2 years’ experience in a relevant systems accounting role.
·Previous Lead System Accountant experience within ERP / Hyperion environment is preferable.<p class="MsoNoSpacing" style="margin-left: 36.0pt; mso-element: frame; mso-element-frame-hspace: 9.0pt; mso-element-wrap: aro
- Business Analyst
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'