Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Being a leading international general insurance provider with a heritage dating back over 300 years, our client is still seeing excellent growth and constantly strives to put people at the forefront of their business. They are currently driving large scale, exciting programmes and delivering an exceptional level of improvement across the group.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Finance Business analystfor a 6 monthcontract based in Horsham.
Project: Implementation of a new claims platform.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- *Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Experienced Business Analyst with experience of working within a finance/ accounting team
- Worked with Finance systems
- Understanding of finance procedures
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience of insurance finance is - desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job