This is a newly created role role in an expanding organisation. Your analysis will focus the management team on the financial implications of business decisions.
This is a growing manufacturing organisation investing in its future and looking to bring in a talented individual to strengthen their finance team.
As Finance Business Analyst you will be there to analyse key financial information and guide the management team.
- Compilation and distribution of monthly management accounts and contribution reporting;
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts;
- Modelling business development scenarios, including sensitivity analysis;
- Variance analysis of monthly performance;
- Building financial models for capital investment appraisals and business case proposals;
- Participating in developing internal management reporting structure;
- Establishing productive working relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Contributing to the team effort by undertaking tasks as required by FC/FD;
- Complying at all times with the letter and spirit of the Company's Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality Policy and Code of Conduct.
The successful candidate will be a qualified finance professional with advanced Excel skills and the ability to influence across the board.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job