My clients are loooking for a qualified accountant with strong analytical background and the abiity to drive commercial insight
Reporting to a Finance Business Partnerthe role will include the following;
- Partner, challenge and recommend practices, processes and technical solutions to ensure effective outcomes that are compliant and aligned with best practice
- Build and maintain relationships with internal customers, external suppliers and industry bodies to understand the dynamics of the business
- Facilitate and support the planning and reforecasting environment and working with business partners and senior management to ensure fianncial plans are delivered and controlled
- Assist in the planning, implementation and delivery of financial and operational modelling tools, solutions, analysis and reporting mechanisms to support decision making and meet stakeholder requirements adding value and delivering insight and robust controls.
- Produce, develop, review monitor and control robust high quality financial reports
The successful candidate will be someone who is on the upward trajectory of their career, qualified with a strong analytical background with knowledge of modeling and ability to work with stakeholders.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job